Friday 6 February 2009

"India" like a street dog


These days are 3 months from the day I left India....

Is taking me a lot of time to gather my thoughts about this experience and share it with people across countries...

I said to myself during my 2 month there:

  • I will never go back to this country,
  • I don’t like this people...
  • sometimes I was hating them,
  • they are full of stupid pride about being an Indian
  • Is terrible to feel totally ALONE in a overpopulated country
  • Is horrible to carry years of history (that is not even yours) in your skin colour and not receiving any chance to be different
  • ..............

Time is passing...the experience I had there is following me like street dog looking/waiting for something.....


I move on the personal disappointment and try to understand!

I will go back...BUT never alone!

I will go back with details on the blog also ...(alone;)


Meanwhile, home work until the next post : what is the first thing that comes in your head when you think about India???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

indians- u have met enough of them in bucharest and giurgiu probably- now u had seen where they came from.
my brother was in bangalore in august 2008 and he was quite disappointed too. indians= gypsies... and u know what i think about gypsies- they bring disieases everywhere, they steal... we've discussed it a long time ago;) greetings from the bulgarian black sea. marto

Ilze said...

Heat and overcrowded streets.